Saturday, April 30, 2016

Childhood

The picture in the header was me when I was six. You might never guess it just to look at me, but I was spiritual from a very young age.  I always had an unquenchable curiosity of how things worked. I was in no way any brilliant child prodigy, just curious, but not in a cavalier way. It was like I just had to know how things worked. I often took things apart to see what made them work, even if I knew I was going to get into trouble I just had to take it apart. Later in childhood this need to know naturally began to extend into the spiritual realm.


Later, in my late teens my spiritual seeking actually led to becoming an agnostic/atheist, primarily because I could not find answers to my questions about how life works, how God operates, what we're actually here for etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment